“When Washing Machines Attack” is Horror Movie and SERVPRO of Commerce City is the Hero.
Water damage can start small but end up being a massive problem. If you find water damage, we will help remediate it. Our SERVPRO® of Commerce City teams have the training and the equipment to restore homes and belongings the right way.
SERVPRO of Commerce City
Water damage is astounding. The same substance that can shrink fabrics can swell wood. Water can split stone and fuse paper. It soaks down into carpet padding and up into drywall. It leaches dye from some fabrics and soaks it into others. The one constant is that too much water can turn a home into a swamp – not that swamps are not bad places for swamp-dwelling creatures, but for humans, it’s not a good deal. At SERVPRO of Commerce City, we update our training and equipment regularly to ensure no one will confuse your home for a marshland or a private lake.
Whether you notice a slow leak from the kitchen sink or suffer from any other kind of water damage, call us at 720-532-0219 as soon as possible.
Details about Our Company and our Team
As homeowners and as franchise professionals, we understand how water damage causes stress. We aim to reduce that stress by making the damage “Like it never even happened,” and working directly with your insurance company.
What to Know:
- On call 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 52 weeks/year
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Specialize in cleanup, damage remediation, and restoration of your home and belongings after a disaster
- IICRC certification and continuing education
- Provide general contracting services
- Fast service
- Advanced technology and techniques
- One of the leaders in cleanup and disinfection, damage remediation, and restoration
- Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound (Oh, of course not! We’re just checking whether you’re paying attention!)
- No job is too small
- No job is too large
Where Water Leads, Mold May Follow
Here is something fascinating and frightening: mold spores can survive in outer space. Bring those spores into a space station, add water, wait for 24 to 48 hours… bingo, you’ve got live mold colonies! There is no way to kill all the mold spores, so given enough time, even the cleanest water will allow mold to develop.
If the excess water leads to mold, don’t worry. We have the training and the materials to eliminate the colonies and to remediate the damage from that and from other types of microbial growth.
Summing up, we will:
- Arrive to your home quickly
- Get rid of excess water and humidity with powerful extractors, dryers, and dehumidifiers
- Remediate damage from microbial growth
- Help restore property and belongings to their pre-water-damage conditions (see a list of building services on our website)
- Eliminate odors
Need anything else? Just ask!
Pelicans’ beak can hold up to 2.5 gallons of water. The pelicans squeeze out all the water before swallowing their food.
SERVPRO of Commerce City